How to Dress like Rachel Zane


No-one will ever understand how much I wish I was Rachel Zane from the hit US TV show 'Suits'. She has a wardrobe to die for and is lucky enough to be dating the gorgeous Mike Ross. This post is essentially an ode to Rachel Zane, showing some of my favourite looks of hers from the show and some high street pieces I've found that will help you create the glamorous 'je ne sais quoi' that Rachel Zane embodies. As soon as I'm working in the business world post-graduation, I'll be heading out to build a complete 'Rachel Zane' wardrobe, without the designer price tag.









1. The Pencil Skirt

Image 2 of JACQUARD MINI SKIRT from Zara

Zara, £35.99



2. The Pussybow Blouse


Sleeveless Chiffon Pussy Bow Blouse


Oasis, £32


3. The Statement Dress



Image 5 of JEWELLED NECKLINE DRESS from Zara

Zara, £49.99



4. The Slimline Blazer






Topshop, £49.99



5. The Corporate Heels
GIDDY Curve Tab Court Shoes



Topshop, £59


Are you a fan of Suits? If you'd like me to do a similar post about Donna, let me know in the comments

xxx

Post a Comment