OOTD: Spring Florals and #ColourMeMarch

Happy March! I hope you had an amazing February, for me it was one of the best months of my life so far. I had a fantastic four days in Berlin, which you can read about here. There was also Valentines Day, a George Ezra concert and a formal ball which I will be posting about very soon! This post is an OOTD which is linked with Cheltenham Ladies Day and the #ColourMeMarch campaign. I've never been to the races before and this outfit is probably not the most glamorous entry to the competition however it definitely fits the category of being bright, spring-trend focused and comfortable. I'm not a heels girl but these gorgeous monsoon sparkly flats give a sparkly edge and the skirt combines two different prints in a beautiful way.      


You can enter the competition for tickets to the races and see the other entries at http://www.thefestival15.co.uk/colourmemarch-gallery/.

Top - Topshop
Skirt - Topshop
Shoes - Monsoon

What do you think of #ColourMeMarch?

xxx

Post a Comment