Rome Lookbook

Following my Rome haul, I'm happy to be posting my Rome lookbook today as it cheers me up to look at holiday photos! I've included a small selection of the outfits I wore on the 5 day city break with my family this Easter which I'll be posting about in more detail very soon. If you've read my blog before you'll recognize a few of the pieces I've been wearing from my Spring Wardrobe Update and my Rome Haul. I thought it would be interesting to see them styled together as well as with other clothing items as I love reading other bloggers' lookbooks.  


My first outfit is very smart-casual, a River Island boxy top and my classic Joni black jeans. This shot was taken in a beautiful courtyard within the Vatican museum, I'll be sharing some of my photos of the Pope's breathtaking art collection in an upcoming post. My bag (appearing frequently) is United Colours of Benetton and my sunglasses are from New Look last year. 


Heading out for dinner, I'm in a Zara ensemble which you may have seen in my Rome haul post. I couldn't wait to wear this gorgeous monochrome flowy top and it looked great with the pink Zara skirt I'd handily brought with me. Add some embellished slippers from Accessorize and a New Look clutch and I was ready to go. The photo was taken outside the Basillica Maria. 



As you might guess, these two outfit photos were taken at the one and only Colosseum. My sister ended up buying a selfie stick and we had lots of fun trying to get the best angle! My French inspired top is H&M, as is the necklace. 


This time outside the Altare della Patria monument, I'm wearing my new lemon yellow Zara skirt, River Island top and black leggings. I wish I could have worn my new ballerina flats but Rome requires a great deal of walking so comfy black boots are a must! 


For the final night, I wore my lace sea-green Topshop dress which you can see in my Berlin Haul post. I love wearing it with my Oasis blazer as the colours complement each other well. 

What do you think of my first lookbook? Have you any suggestions for future posts?

xxx

Post a Comment