OPI Hawaii Collection - Summer Nail Inspiration

When OPI announced the launch of their new Hawaii collection, my ears perked up and I wanted to know more. After obsessing over their Euro Centrale range last year, I knew it was about time for some new summer themed lacquers to take the beauty world by storm. Whilst in Sephora in Verona, I spotted the 'Little Hulas' gift set containing four of the best OPI new additions; it very quickly jumped into my basket. My favourite shade is 'That's Hula-rious' - a beautiful pistachio green that could definitely be related to Essie's Mint Candy Apple. The sugar-sweet candy pink is called 'Suzi shops & Island hops' and I can see myself wearing this all year round as a fail-safe every day colour. I currently have the stunning violet 'Lost my bikini in Molokini' on my toenails and I must admit it looks pretty amazing with a tan! It is quite similar to the Euro Centrale colour 'You're such a Budapest' but the mini bottles are much more handy for travel. Finally the cherry red 'Aloha from OPI' is a summery take on the classic red nail and screams sophistication. Are you sold yet? I was impressed at the £13.50 price tag - 20 Euros - and am tempted to buy the green in a full size. Sue me. I'm an OPI addict. This was also revealed in my Spring Nail Inspiration post.




Are you an OPI fan? What was the last colour you bought?

xxx

Post a Comment