Autumn Wardrobe Update & Style Staples

As much as I love the summer, there's just something comforting about wrapping up in cosy jumpers and finally being allowed to browse the chunky scarves and long boots. I'm a big fan of 'fall fashion' and I thought I'd share a few clothing pieces that have been a pleasure to wear during the shorter days and chilly weather. My 'style staples' if I may. The jumpers were bought in the UK but the tops are from my new favourite European fashion brand (other than Zara), Pimkie. 

Starting with the 'Pimkie purchases', I seem to be drawn to bold prints at the moment and fortunately, their tops are a perfect fit for me. The winter florals top was in the sale and is a beautiful tactile silk-like material. I've worn it a few times and paired it with simple black jeans and black boots - the florals speak for themselves. The black and white striped top is great for dressing up or down, it would fit in for a lecture, dinner date or even a night out. Plus, the jewelled detailing means you don't even have to think about accessories. Finally, the grid print top epitomises geek chic and lets you express your inner maths nerd with a passion for graph paper.  




Jumpers-wise, this Zara boatneck beauty is a dream to wear and was a bargain at £20 from the Leeds store. I definitely feel quite nautical when I wear this and next time I'll probably whip out a red lipstick to make the look complete. When I'm feeling less nautical, I love wearing this berry jumper from Oasis which is the warmest, cosiest, fluffiest thing ever. True story. The black and gold necklace shown is from H&M and I've been very impressed with their jewellery collection.  


What are your Autumn style staples?

xxx

Post a Comment