* OPI Starlight Collection *

As I'm writing this now, I'm currently settling into my new life as an Erasmus student in Germany - how crazy! (More on that another time!) Before I arrived here, however, I ordered the new OPI starlight collection from QVC. Only one shade came with me to Germany unfortunately but the rest will be coming over in another suitcase soon. The collection is - as you would expect - inspired by astronomy and all things sparkly. There are two versions of the set - Warm and Cool - and this particular one is in Warm. 




The set contains
  • OPI Avoplex handcream
  • Drip Dry drying drops
  • Press * for Silver
  • Ro-Man-ce on the Moon
  • Ce Less-tial is More
  • Original Nail Envy
  • Nail Envy Bubble Bath
  • I'm in the Moon for Love


As usual, the quality of the collection is exceptional and my favourite is the rose silver shade, Press * for Silver. Metallic nail varnish is a great way to add the finishing touch to an outfit and in this set you have the choice of a bold shimmery red, a pretty purple, a pink glitter and a rose silver. There's also the addition of the Original Nail Envy which is amazing for strengthening nails and as a top or base coat. The Bubble Bath Nail Envy is a new product to the OPI range as it combines the nail envy with a beautiful wearable baby pink shade. Bubble Bath is already an OPI bestseller in its own right but combining it with the nail strengthener is simply magical. Finish your salon quality manicure with the drying drops and the gorgeous Avoplex hand cream and you're good to go. 






I hope you enjoyed this post! This was not a sponsored collaboration but I'm a big fan of the brand. If you'd be interested in an OPI collection post please tweet me (@modernaudreyh) or leave a comment!

Are you an OPI fan?

xxx

Post a Comment