How to Fill a Stocking for a Beauty-Lover


After all the obsession about beauty advent calendars this year, I thought I'd write a quick post about filling a Christmas stocking for a friend, sister, daughter, girlfriend or simply anyone who's into beauty. The photos below are of the stocking I've made for my sister this year and I think that I've done rather well. Due to the size of the stocking, everything has to be a cute mini size and it's the perfect way to try new things without splurging on a Glossybox subscription. 
Firstly, the stocking itself was a bargain at 1 Euro from the local discount store and I'd recommend not investing too much as it's the products that should be the most exciting. Mini chocolates were a must and you really can't go wrong with Ritter Sport - a German classic. After that I headed to Douglas where I purchased a little bath fizzer, a hair mask and and Eos pomegranate lip balm. These are little treats that won't break the bank and even led to a free fragrance sample to add to the bundle. Finally the Ciate mini nail varnishes were actually from my advent calendar however there are lots of little sets available at Asos and Boots.



Still stuck for ideas? I also think other travel sized bath products such as shower gel are really nice to give as a present. I'm considering adding a mini Lush Snow Fairy bottle if I have time to go shopping in England so finger's crossed. Also there's always mini hair products, a face mask or you could add a cosmetic such as a lipstick or mascara.

I hope you found this useful and gave you some ideas. Are you making someone a stocking this year?

xxx

Post a Comment