High Street Fashion inspired by Ted Baker


Now we're finally in the spring months, it's time to start talking spring fashion trends and what's more groundbreaking than florals, right? When I think about floral prints, the first brand that always comes to mind is Ted Baker. The new collections are always exquisite and the styles are are simple but timeless. My friend and fellow blogger Becky recently did an internship at the Ted Baker HQ and she also posted a Ted Baker Spring Summer Wishlist which has made me even more in love with their clothes. Unfortunately as a student, Ted Baker really isn't in my price range so I turned to online shopping to see if I could find some pieces that you probably wouldn't know were actually from the high street. 

Firstly I found this beautiful silk-style floral bomber jacket from New Look which has that classic Ted Baker-esque rose print. Now it's probably unlikely that Ted Baker would be quite cool enough to release a bomber jacket but as they're so on trend at the moment, I had to include it anyway! I'd wear this with a simple white T-Shirt, jeans and a statement necklace. 

The second piece is a simple top from Oasis which would look really elegant with a long pleated skirt or dressed down for work with black jeans. 

The cigarette trousers and sleeveless jacket are both from River Island and probably the most similar matches in terms of the Ted Baker print. There's a whole range of dresses and tops in this material so make sure you snap them up before the collection sells out. 

My favourite find has to be this beautiful strappy dress from New Look. I'd love to wear this sort of dress on holiday with plain black ballerina pumps and a cute bag such as this Zara sugar-pink mini city bag

Are you a Ted Baker fan?

xxx

Post a Comment