My Hand Luggage Beauty Kit

Flying with just hand luggage is always the worst. I always find that my suitcase is ridiculously crammed, I get stressed about which clothes to bring and more than anything - liquid restrictions. As you know, any liquids (including balms, pastes etc.) brought in hand luggage have to be under 150ml / g so if you want to bring beauty products, you have to be aware of measures. I've seen signs in airports that claim you can only bring a certain number of liquids, one bag or X number of liquids, but I've never had a problem. My top tip is to buy one or two clear makeup bags and put things into there rather than faffing about with plastic bags. 

One way to get round the 150ml rule is to decant things into small pots and containers but I prefer to bring mini sizes which is convenient for space and they look darn cute. Here's what I packed for my recent 4 day trip back to England - shown in a handy list below. 

hand luggage beauty, benefit, smashbox, no7, eyeshadow, travel, travel beauty

The Makeup Essentials

- Smashbox Mini Full Exposure - Review
- No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation - a small amount so I could leave it there!
-  Douglas Mini Eye Makeup Remover
- Benefit Mini Rollerlash
- Benefit Mini High Beam - Review
- Benefit Mini Rockateur - Review
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul - Review
- Bourjois Clubbing Liquid Eyeliner
- Benefit Gimme Brow - Review
- Lancome Mini Face Powder
- Benefit Boi-ing - Review
- Thierry Mugler Perfume Samples


hang luggage beauty, travel, in flight beauty, loreal, clarins, zoeva

The Beauty Essentials

- Clarins Hydraquench Cream-Gel - Review
- Real Techniques Mini Makeup Brushes
- L'Oreal Elvital Shampoo
- Shower Gel
- Schwarzkopf Conditioner
- Deoderant
- Zoeva Silk Finish 102 Foundation Brush - Review 
- Ciate Nail File
- Hair ties

Extra essentials I couldn't fit in the photo

- Cotton wool pads
- Origins Mini Checks and Balances Face Wash - Review


I hope this helps with your future hand luggage packing. Do you have any trips booked soon?

xxx

Post a Comment