Luxury Christmas Beauty Gifts Under £25

It may only be November but the beauty world is going crazy for new Christmas launches. The major brands have released some beautiful collections so I thought I'd put a post together listing my favourite new festive finds. 


1. Too Faced Beautifully Blushed Set, £18

Too Faced always bring out amazing gifts at Christmas time and this year is no exception. The mini blushes and bronzers in this set are perfect for travel and a nice introduction to the brand if you haven't tried their products before. 

2. OPI Breakfast at Tiffany's Set, £14

Of course I'm going to be obsessed the new Breakfast at Tiffany's collection from OPI! My favourite shade is a matte pearl tone called 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' but if you simply can't choose, I recommend the mini set which includes four for £14. It could also be a cute gift idea to split up and share between friends. 

3. Too Faced Merry Kissmas Melted Liquified Lipsticks, £22

Another Too Faced gift, I'm a huge fan of the Melted lipsticks so to have four minis to choose from would be a dream come true. The colours are Fig, Chihuahua, Melted Honey and the festive red shade Ladyballs. 

 4. Oskia Merry and Bright Christmas Cracker £18.50

Many beauty bloggers such as Anna from The Anna Edit rave about the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing gel. But at £30 it is a lot of money to spend on a new cleanser you haven't tried. So I was thrilled at this travel size which is much more affordable. 

5. Pixi Glow Tonic 100ml, £10

I bought the cult Pixi Glow Tonic in this travel size from M&S a few weeks ago and I've really been enjoying using a liquid exfoliant as a night time treat. It's been repackaged in a festive print and if I didn't already have it, it would definitely be on my Christmas list. 

6. Emma Hardie Merrily Moringa Christmas Bauble, £15

I've been interested in trying the Emma Hardie cleanser for a while now and luckily it's in the M&S beauty calendar this year. If you're still wanting to try it, this cute 15ml size comes in a gorgeous bauble with a dual action cloth. 

7. NARS Sarah Moon Eyeshadow, £25

I'm definitely not in the market for any more eyeshadows right now but the NARS Sarah Moon collaboration is stunning. 

8. Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Parties Christmas Bauble, £20


Another bauble from the beauty world, the Charlotte Tilbury bauble includes a mini Legendary Lashes mascara and a black eyeliner. 

9. Becca Glow on the Go, £20

The Becca highlighters are so hyped in the blogging community and on YouTube and it can be difficult to know whether they are worth the £32 price tag. I'm sure I'm not the only one who doubts they would hit pan on such a large product so these two minis are the perfect solution. They come in the shades Opal and now Moonstone. 

10. Jo Malone Christmas Ornament, £22





Image result for jo malone ornament 2016

I always love the Jo Malone Christmas sets and this year the Christmas ornament consists of a 9ml Peony and Blush Suede fragrance and a 15ml Grapefruit body creme. 

What are your favourite Christmas Beauty launches this year?


xxx

Post a Comment